Presenting Tobu- the World’s first Email Resume Extractor. While it has been possible for recruiters to manually parse resumes one by one from your Email inbox with existing recruitment systems, Tobu is the first system to automatically scan your inbox and identify and backup all the resumes completely automatically in a matter of minutes. If you are a recruiter using Microsoft 365/Outlook as your Email Host, Tobu’s Outlook Resume extractor will directly integrate with your Microsoft Exchange server to pick out the resumes. Alternatively, if you are using Gmail, please check out Tobu’s Gmail Resume extractor which works on similar lines with the Gmail servers. Tobu also integrates into custom Email hosts. Now, it is possible to build your resume database with thousands of resumes that have been present in your Email inboxes without any manual effort.
Tobu also has a desktop resume extractor that can identify, parse, de-duplicate and backup your resumes from your desktop computers.
Why use an Outlook Resume Extractor?
Resumes are expensive. We understand how much effort goes into collecting and curating these resumes over the years for recruiters. While there are ATSs and CRMs that help maintain resume repositories, it becomes really hard to populate these systems. In a lot of cases, we have noticed that a lot of resumes are in the Email inboxes of the recruiters and it takes too much time to manually label each resume and push them into the systems. Tobu solves exactly this problem by automatically identifying all the resumes from your history and going forward in a matter of minutes through a simple API connection to your Microsoft Outlook servers.
How it works
1. Sign up on Tobu using the Signup via Microsoft 365/ Outlook option. Please use your business email for sign up to quicken the process. If you use a non business email it will take a little longer for the account approval process.
2. You will be redirected to your Microsoft login and prompted to link to your Outlook Inbox, please read and accept the link.
3. That’s it. Tobu starts scanning your Outlook and will start populating your resume data in a few minutes. Your resumes are auto-parsed and will appear in a table format(cols: Candidate Name, Email , Phone No., Location etc.)
4. You could choose to extract the information out in an Excel sheet or simply go through and search through the resumes within Tobu.
5. You could also request for a zip file of all the resumes Tobu extracted from your inbox.
6. You could optionally use the standardized resumes to populate your existing recruitment systems/ ATSs
Tobu’s Outlook Resume Extractor will automatically identify all the resumes you every received in minutes and backs them up into a searchable resume database which you can use to place candidates in the future. The Outlook Resume Extractor saves thousands of hours in manual data entry and thousands of dollars in candidate sourcing costs. Tobu is the only product in the world that does this at the time of writing this article.